“Raw Paleo Lime Parfait”
Treat Mom with this delightful and refreshing “Paleo” dessert on Mother’s Day! Made with superfoods that you probably have on hand, “Raw Paleo Lime Parfait” is likely to become your spring & summertime favorite!
Since the crumble topping is so tasty and stays fresh for a couple weeks when stored in a covered glass bowl in the refrigerator, I made a double batch. You, too, will find yourself sprinkling it on fresh fruit & other frozen treats!
Raw “Paleo” Lime Parfait
Coconut Lime Cream
1–15 oz. can Coconut Milk
¾ c. Raw Coconut Nectar – or – Honey
1 large Avocado, pitted & peeled
½ c. Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
1 tsp. Lime Zest
- Blend the Coconut Milk on MEDIUM speed until just mixed. Do not whip!
- Add sweetener, avocado, lime juice & zest.
- Start on LOW speed and gradually move up to HIGH. Blend until fluffy.
Coconut, Almond & Lime Crumble
1¼ c. Raw Almonds, sliced or whole
¾ c. Coconut (unsweetened, shredded fine)
15 fresh Dates, chopped
¼ c. Coconut Crystals
1 T. Lime Zest (optional)
- Place the dates & almond on the bottom of the food processor.
- Add the shredded coconut, coconut crystals, and lime zest.
- Cover & process until the almonds & dates are chopped fine & the mixture looks blended.
- Pour the Coconut Lime Cream in parfait glasses or small, pretty bowls.
- Sprinkle the Crumble on top.
Bonus! Fresh strawberries are in season here in TN. Garnish generously!