CHECK OUT MORE VIDEOS BELOW, AS WELL AS SPECS, REVIEWS, AND ASSEMBLY
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. with U.S. steel
- Sold exclusively by Tactical Athlete Training Systems, Inc.
- Proprietary design changes yield a stronger, more rugged unit.
- Easy 1-person assembly and disassembly.
- Locking pull-knobs facilitate quick, easy, and safe height adjustments.
- Conveniently compacts for transportation.
- Large, stable base provides a stable foundation for confidence while performing kipping pull-ups and weighted pull-ups.
- Durable and rugged for team, military, and gym training.
T.A.P.S. has been designed for those who train in teams as well as the athlete who has grown tired of the ordinary gym workouts. The benefits and features of the T.A.P.S. unit include:
- Versatility to train indoors or outdoors on virtually any level surface
- Thick bar maximizes grip strength and decrease unnecessary elbow stress
- Specifically designed for the unique “Multi-Level Circuits” demonstrated on the T.A.P.S. DVD
- The strongest, most versatile pull-up system on the market
This innovative training apparatus has been developed with the tactical athlete in mind. The TAPS unit is designed for quick and easy field setup and breakdown. One person can assemble this unit in 10 minutes using two ¾” wrenches. Its portability and rugged construction will take the best you can throw at it.
- Commercial-grade all steel construction.
- Military crinkle black powder coat prevents rusting.*
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 46″ wide x 62″‘ deep
- Height: Adjustable from 65″ (5’5″) to 107″ (8’11”)
- Adjustment Intervals (8 places): 65″, 71″, 77″, 83″, 89″, 95″, 101″, 107″)
- Diameter of bar: 1 3/8″
* The T.A.P.S. unit can be stationed outdoors. However, it is advised to keep it under a roof – such as a carport. While the powder coat finish can withstand moisture in the form of humidity, it is not recommended to leave it totally exposed to rain and snow.
** The Tactical Rings and Tactical Bands, pictured in the video, are NOT included with the Tactical Athlete Pull-up System.
*** The Tactical Athlete Pull-up System comes with a FREE digital download of Jeff Martone’s top-selling TAPS instructional video. The download code will be emailed to you after purchase.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on the frames and structural welds.
One Year Warranty on all other components.
CHECK OUT THESE TAPS USERS AND THE AMAZING VERSATILITY OF THE TAPS UNIT:
- This item is drop shipped. Shipping is a fixed rate of $90 to the continental U.S., and will appear included in the price of the TAPS in your shopping cart (for a total of $589.95) BEFORE TAX AND SHIPPING. Don’t worry, you will not be charged any other shipping fees for the Tactical Athlete Pull-up System. We will ship the free TAPS dvd for no charge (USPS Mail). The Shopping Cart will say “USPS Mail” but the TAPS is actually shipped FedEx Ground.
- Alaska and Hawaii orders for equipment require additional shipping fees. BEFORE placing an order, please email email@example.com for a shipping quote.
- International shipping is available to most countries. BEFORE placing an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.
- MILITARY ORDERS: The TAPS cannot be shipped via an APO or FPO address due to size and weight restrictions. We can ship to a Consol & Containerization Point with a TCN label. This is where we ship to a military C&C Point in the U.S.A., then the military ships the TAPS to you at your deployment. Contact your Transportation Management Office for more information about TCN labels, or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
LENGTH of Individual Pieces when disassembled for transport:
Adjustable (telescopic) Uprights made as short as possible (2 of these): 62 inches each
Legs (2 of these – they lay on the floor as the base): 60 inches each
Base Cross-Piece (1 of these): 42 inches
Pull-Up Bar (1of these): 40 inches
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS are included and will be emailed to you in PDF format upon purchase.
HERE are close-up pictures of the ALL NEW Tactical Athlete® Pull-up System 2.0:
“In Russia I used to take good pullup bars for granted: tall enough to hang without bending my knees; sturdy and stable to trust with weighted pullups; unencumbered with dipping bars and other hardware that make muscle-outs, hip pullovers, kips, and many other powerful exercises impossible to perform. To my great surprise, about the only place I could find this kind of a pullup bar in the US was a Marine base. Not any more. Enter Jeff Martone’s T.A.P.S. rig. It is a must for anyone seeking off the charts pullup strength.” -Pavel Tsatsouline
T.A.P.S. (Tactical Athlete Pullup System)
This is a fantastic product!! I found that it was easy to put together and made of very high quality metal. Unlike the crap you buy in various sport stores in the mall this is something that won’t end up in your garbage pile in two weeks. I like the bar itself. Too often you get pullup bars with unneccessary bends in it, or its too small or it has foam wrap around it (what the hell is that about!!) Anyway this has none of those things. Just a nice, slightly thick grip, great surface and strong contruction. The unit handles well when someone has weight strapped around their waist. Great for military and law enforcement. Again a great product. –Kurt V.
” Thank you for all the extra effort to ship the TAPS unit to the U.K. It is without a doubt THE best pull-up bar on the market – bar none. I will recommend this to anyone who wants a piece of equipment that will last for years to come. Your DVD is great also! I’ve started doing some of the exercises and find them enjoyable and challenging. I will be buying more products from you and wish you all the best in the future!” – Andrew Platt, U.K.
“I accidentally noticed my wife ordered a TAPS unit for me! It will be my graduation gift, I am sure. Thus, I guess I convinced her of its utility and necessity for getting back into shape! Your help and wisdom helped me educate myself and her. Thank you.” – G. Ortiz, CA
“The TAPS bar is phenomenal!” – Rob Deacon, MN
“The T.A.P.S. bar itself, and the TAPS DVD, are really rocketing my strength through the roof. Additionally, I’ve added spinal decompressions hangs to stretching sessions. Between the pull-ups and stretching, my back has never felt stronger or healthier.”– Brian Losabia, TX