Keith is owner and head coach at CrossFit Virtuosity and The Brooklyn Barbell Club. Keith has been personally invited to coach at certification courses by luminaries such as Mark Rippetoe, Mike Burgener, Jeff Martone, Jill Miller and Jeff Tucker. He’s a member of the CrossFit Level 1 Seminar Staff.
Before founding CrossFit Virtuosity, Keith founded CrossFit NYC, the first New York CrossFit affiliate, and the eighteenth affiliate nationwide. He has worked at a number of esteemed fitness facilities including David Barton Gym, Crunch, Equinox, and an array of New York’s top yoga studios.
Here’s a big list of all Keith’s qualifications.
- CrossFit Level 3 Trainer.
- CrossFit Speciality Seminars:
- Basic Barbells
- Olympic Weightlifting
- Science of Exercise
- Running and Endurance
- Movement, Mobility and Maintenance
- Yoga Tune-Up Teacher and Therapy Ball Practitioner.
- Registered yoga teacher.
- Certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association as a
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
- Certified by USA Weightlifting as a Sports Performance Coach.
- Purple belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu under master Renzo Gracie, one of the most highly regarded practitioners and teachers of BJJ in the world. Keith co-taught the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Club at Columbia University for four years.
- Ambassador for Lululemon Athletica.
- And last but not least, Keith holds a JD from Boston University. Just don’t ask him for legal advice… that was a long time ago!