Ana Browne (ANABELL)
SERVING- DC, MD and VA
STUDIO- Washington DC
Ana Browne (ANABELL), is a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) based in the DC, MD, and VA area. She is certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). Ana is also a certified Kettlebell Instructor through several organizations (Cross-Fit, IKFF and Tactical Athlete), a certified battling ropes instructor, a TRX certified instructor and BFIT-Certified Flexibility Training Instructor. Through years of experience training herself and others to meet various fitness goals, Ana has become a diverse trainer with a complete understanding of how to help people improve their physical health through nutrition and exercise. ANABELL also assists Jeff Martone with teaching Kettlebell certifications through Tactical Athlete.
ANABELL is the founder and master trainer at ANABELLS FITNESS LLC. She also is the founder of KETTLEBELL CHICKS fitness T-shirts.
Her fitness certifications include:
- NASM- Certified personal trainer
- CROSSFIT- Certified Kettlebell teacher L1
- IKFF- Certified Kettlebell teacher L1
- TACTICAL ATHLETE- Certified Kettlebell teacher L1
- BATTLING ROPES- Certified battling ropes teacher L1
- TRX- Certified TRX teacher
- TACTICAL ATHLETE ASSISTANT KETTLEBELL INSTRUCTOR- Partner with Jeff Martone
- BFIT- Certified flexibility instructor