Founder and CEO of Tactical Athlete® Training Systems, Inc., Jeff is considered a pioneer and one of the “founding fathers” of the modern kettlebell movement in the United States.
- First to implement Kettlebell program into a federal law enforcement academy, 2001
- Achieved Rank “Master of Sport” in Long Cycle event, March 2012
- 2x North American Record Holder in Long Cycle
- Achieved Rank “Candidate Master of Sport” in Snatch Only event, June 2013
- Certified Kettlebell Sport Judge, IKSFA, May 2013
- Kettlebell Sport Lifting Coach, IKSFA, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2010 and 2011
- Creator of CrossFit Kettlebell Trainers Course (Basic and Advanced)
- Kettlebell SME (subject matter expert) for CrossFit 2006-present
- Senior Instructor for the RKC (Russian Kettlebell Challenge), 2001-2005
- Creator of H2H Kettlebell Drills (i.e. Kettlebell juggling), 2002
- CrossFit Level I & II Coach, 2004, 2006
- Creator of S.H.O.T. (Super High Output Training), 2006
- American Kettlebell Club Coach, 2006
- Presenter at national and international conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Clients include multiple federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies, special operations personnel, and professional athletes, including top MMA coaches and fighters.
Jeff served seventeen years as a full-time defensive tactics, firearms, and special response team instructor, providing low profile operator development training for the Nuclear National Security Administration (NNSA).
Jeff is a life-long Martial artist and former amateur boxer.